Do you want to enhance the development of your B2B products and solutions?
Choose which technologies benefit your business most and sign up now for Wayra Activation Programme of our IoT & BigData area.
Companies accepted in the programme will get 6 months free access to exclusive tools and services to integrate IoT and/or Machine Learning capabilities into their business structure. In this way, you will be able to test your new solutions and reduce the time to market with the help of our experts.
Boosting the development of your Internet of Things solutions
· Welcome Pack: Receive your IoT Toolkit with Telefonica SIMs, along with 6 months free global connectivity to test and validate your IoT solution + Modules and devices to try your solution with the new NB-IoT, LTE-M and 5G connectivity.
· Access to the IoT Connectivity Platform: Manage comprehensively the cellular connectivity of your IoT devices, such as inventory, expense control, alarms, automatic business rules and reporting, access via API, ...
· Access to The Thinx labs: In this innovative and collaborative space, you can test and validate your IoT solutions, especially for new connectivity (NB-IoT, LTE-M and 5G).
Extract relevant conclusions from your data
· Welcome Pack: Receive your login details and start using LUCA Suite for AI, the platform that will enable you to extract value from your databases in minutes.
· Access to LUCA Suite for AI:Thanks to this tool, you will be able to integrate Machine Learning capabilities in an easy and intuitive way. You will not need previous knowledge about it, as this system takes away all complexity. You will discover the hidden trends in your data and be able to make predictions that will drive your business forward. Click here for more information.
Our team of experts will provide you with personalised support to develop your solution, as well as other additional services that will help you get the most out of the programme
We provide documentation and tutorials designed to help you discover the advantages of our three platforms.As a result, you will be able to reduce your costs while improving the quality of your service.
We will hold online events covering the different technologies and platforms to which we have given you access. In addition, you will be able to participate in our workshops and face-to-face training sessions *.
*Available in limited countries
Show us your solution and opt for the possibility of carrying out a pilot with Telefónica's B2B client portfolio or become one of our business partners.
You will have the opportunity to connect with other start-ups that are part of the Wayra Activation Programme, as we seek to promote networking and interaction within the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Thanks to the collaboration with Wayra, our startup scale-up, you will receive additional benefits for being part of the program.
We will analyze your potential to evaluate an investment opportunity by Wayra.
You can enjoy the perks of the Activation Programme getting discounts on various tools and free credits for AWS and GoogleCloud, among others.
Contact one of our hubs and opt to access its facilities if you need it.
"We have two major relationships with Telefonica, one that is directly Telefonica as a customer, where we work to connect part of their operational fleet, and the second, Telefonica as a partner to market our services to customers globally.”
Fernando Martín, CMO and Founder of Eccocar
“La tecnología Blockchain aporta una capa de valor que supone una certificación extra, ya que permite al cliente tener una transparencia mayor de nuestras comunicaciones con terceros. Aplicar esta tecnología sin tener que gastar recursos en implementación y desarrollo nos ha supuesto un ahorro en tiempo y costes”
Manuel Moregal, CIO y Co-Fundador de Smart Protection
"The leap offered by Wayra and the Telefónica network in countries such as Peru, Chile, Colombia... is very wide. In the end, what a startup seeks is to grow very fast and hand to hand with the best ones".
Samuel López, CEO and Co-Founder of Plantae
"We needed support in acquiring knowledge about this technology, so we thought Telefónica could help us a lot. In addition, a partner like Telefónica can help us accelerate this growth"
David Cornellas, CEO of AEInnova
If you have found a program that interests you, sign up and we will let you know when they are available again.